Saturday, June 4, 2011

Watercolor Demonstration at Country Crafts Barn

This will be something new for me. I have been asked to do an artist demonstration at Country Crafts Barn outside of Plymouth, WI. The date is Saturday, June 18th. I don't have the exact time yet.
I think I will work on a couple of paintings I have in the works. I may also do some simple demonstrations of some of the cool effects you can do with watercolor. This will be a real "make it up as I go along" time.
I have been very blessed to have some great artists inspire me and help me get to this point. If I can provide one tenth of that inspiration and guidance to someone thinking about trying watercolor I will be happy. Of course if you just like watercolor painting and want to watch one develop; you should also come out and see me. Or if you just like me and want to drop off some Leinenkugel's beer for me; you just may be the most welcomed of all!!

Thanks to Teresa and everyone at Country Crafts Barn for the opportunity to share what I love with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment