Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow Day!

Yesterday was a Snow Day for most of Southeastern Wisconsin.I spent my day painting; with the exception of the time I spent blowing snow. I mentioned in my previous post the was going to work on an Aaron Rodgers painting. It is well under way now. When I finish I will post it. I may post the progress paintings along with it.

Today I am looking forward and hoping the we have been dealt all the winter we will need to deal with for a while. 2 weeks from now I head down to MO for a Paul Jackson workshop. I am hoping the weather cooperates.
I may need to look at making some adjustments to my blog. So far I'm not really sure it's being read or looked at. If you are reading it I sure hope you are able to stay warm today.

Lance

No comments:

Post a Comment